Saturday, September 29, 2007

ELEVATOR: FAST-FORWARD TO THE GOOD PARTS

Her hands tugged gently on the bottom of my workshirt and pulled it out of the waistband of my pants. My breath quickened as her soft hands played slowly across my abdomen, her fingernails scratching at my ribcage. "That feels pretty good. You have magical fingers," I managed. I heard her breathe mirth in the darkness of the elevator, and I leaned in for a kiss. Her lips were supple and fat. Soft like pillows and slightly parted, my tongue slid effortlessly into her hot wet mouth as I felt her fingers perform their sensuous dance. Her right hand slid up my hairless chest and squeezed gently my pectorals.



Pulling back from the kiss, she said, "Been working out, Troy?" Her left hand slid briefly across my groin and she...

No comments: