Monday, December 22, 2008

BINARY WASTELAND

You know, I wish people would have paid more attention in English class; I really do. Surfing the 'Net reveals far too much of shit just. like. this:

I DO NOT SEE HOW A DOGS MOUTH COULD BE VERY CLEAN MY DAUGHTER HAS TWO CATS TWO OF OUR DOGS THAT ARE KEPT IN THE SAME KENNEL AS THE CATS APPARENTLY EAT THE CATS WASTE THERE IS NEVER ANY CAT FECES IN THE LITER BOXES MY DOGS HAVE FOOD DOWN 24/7 YOU SHOULD SEE HOW FAT MY DOGS ARE PLUS THE DOGS LICK THEIR GENITLES AND ARE ALWAYS LICKING THE OTHER DOGS MY DOGS DO NOT LICK THAT IS GROSS THAT THEY ARE EATING THIS STUFF AND COMING IN AND LICKING YOU IN THE MOUTH WOULD YOU LET A HUMAN EAT POOP AND COME RIGHT IN AND LICK YOU IN THE MOUTH COME ON IT IS ONLY LOGICAL THAT THERE ARE DISEASE AND GERMS INVOLVES

One, stop shouting, Dusty Rose. Please and thank you. And, two, mix in occasional punctuation mark (and a dictionary), if you could. Shit like this just makes my head hurt.

Carry on. =o)

9 comments:

Suldog said...

Well, at least there wasn't a "loose" in there, as in " Every time I put my keys down I loose them."

Frank said...

"THERE ARE DISEASE AND GERMS INVOLVES"

Lawl.


Maybes with sum educations, you can talk pretty one day to.

JenBun said...

This drives me INSANE!!!

(Editor brain rarely turns off.)

Melissa said...

It hurts, Adam. It hurts!

Adamity73 said...

Suldog: That "loose" reference drives me apeshit.

Frank: Truer werdz were never magled.

JenBun: I'm not even an editor, but as an English writer (and speaker) it drives me batty.

Missy: I know, dear Melissa, and I am so sorry. (As is Dusty Rose, I'm sure. BTW, is it just me or does "Dusty Rose" conjure up some image of a sex worker 50 years past her prime? Get it? "Dusty" as in falling into disuse and "Rose" as in...well, use your imagination.)

Maithri said...

AHAHAH!!! I dont know if im laughin harder at the 'prose' or at your explanation of the image 'dusty rose' conjures.

Thanks for the laugh bro,

M

PS and that really is the stuff migraines are made of

Adamity73 said...

Maithri: LOL. =o) "Dusty Rose." Laughs. That's what I'm here for, m'man. Peace to you.

Adamity73 said...

Frank, what does "lawl" stand for? "Laughing aloud whilst lounging"? Just wondering.

Real Live Lesbian said...

Licking their GENITLES (of course, first I read Gentiles) gets that poop taste outta their mouth.