Thursday, February 08, 2007

ANNA NICOLE SMITH

Wow. She died today. She'd not even reached the age of 40. I don't know the circumstances, but I'm wondering if her death may have been self-inflicted. She'd been going through a rough time, as of late, what with her son' death and the suits against her and TrimSpa. Rest in peace, A. Rest in peace.

It's not right to speak ill of the dead, but I have to say that, while watching her TV show on E!, I came to the perhaps-obvious conclusion that she was one of the stupidest and most immature people on the planet.

I also have questions of her marriage (?) to her lawyer, Howard K. Stern. It's not like I spent nights awake wondering about this but do you really think that he was in love with her? Or do you think that his lawyerly mind was salivating over her particularly-vibrant Green skin-tone? To me, it seems like a Karmic "Pleased to meetcha." Anyway.

She and her breasts will be missed, but we'll always have Playboy.

9 comments:

Nanette said...

My husband has her entire collection. If only she would have kept her mouth shut to keep up the illusion that she might have a brain.

Poor girl.

Nanette said...

Oh, yeah, and I'm pretty sure that Pam Anderson is still alive and kicking. (I think your image is a little off subject) ;)

Adamity73 said...

Nighthawk: That picture came up under an "Anna Nicole Smith" Google. I think it's her trying to look like Pamela. Plus, the boobs look like Anna's. I believe it to be her. And I agree with you: "Poor girl." She was out of her league in just about everything she did.

But, yeah, I watched her with wide WONDAH! Like a train wreck, like an automobile accident, how does one look away? Plus, her little girl slur offset with her massive mammaries, was quite something to behold.

Good to look at, fun to watch, but if I had to spend more than 10 minutes with the woman, I think I'd probably end up tearing my hair out.

=(

Melissa said...

The reality show surprised me. I really couldn't tell whether it was an exaggerated put-on or if she was high all the time, or both. I tried not to watch it, but every so often I just couldn't help myself.

Adamity73 said...

I think it was kind of both, but I lean towards the latter. High all the time. "Couldn't help myself, sometimes." Exactly--train wreck in progress.

Adamity73 said...

"Oh, yeah, and I'm pretty sure that Pam Anderson is still alive and kicking. (I think your image is a little off subject) ;"--Nighthawk

Adamity73 said...

I think you're right, Nan. I think you're right.

Melissa said...

I agree. That's Pam. Figured you'd look into it.

:)

Adamity73 said...

I had some help. sis. Question, though: Then why the hell did Pam poke her beautiful face (and breasts) into an Anna Nicole Google? Not that I'm complaining, though...va-va-VOOM! I see swells of moutainous cleavage! I am satiated.

(:)))))8======> --- - ---- - -- -