Saturday, November 18, 2006

DEATH TO DENTISTS

Naw. I keed. I jiz-oak.

This DDS-encrusted individual obviously fucked up my "Happy Mouth." (!!!)

I went through a four-stage procedure two years ago. They scoured the excuse for a molar that I had had and then lit in to my root. I was quelled a bit, but it still hurt. Tooth gone, Mills scrippy-scraped out the root.

"Suction."

A small-boned woman straddled my then-spry hips...and sucked the moisture out of my mouth.

Whatever.

The point(s) is/are that I wanted my "bad" tooth to be remedied. The other point? Is that I had wanted Miss Pixie Body to straddle Me and never leave.

"Suction."

The water/spit was washed/vacuumed away and I sat there, under the Light of the Dentist-Big-Light.

The assistant stood in the corner, with her so-fine posterior pressed firmly against Wall. With her eyes wide.

Doctor Mills dug in, with his whining--SO-FUCKING-WHINY-- medical instruments.

My jaw hurt. I said to the Light

3 comments:

littlemissy555 said...

I dislike the dentist as well....glad that you are feeling inspired once again! ;0)

Steven said...

You shouldn't keed.

Death to dentists...I personally like hte motto. ;)

Steve~

Adamity73 said...

lilmiss--always inspired.

s.novak--i think it's Shakespearean. No, wait...that was the lawyers.