Saturday, October 04, 2008

HALLOWEEN: FALSIFIED, MADE-UP, *FICTION*

I drift.

Washing Mexican-plated dishes or wiping the wash off of Beemers and Cadillacs--whatever. Just gimme the check--pay me under the table with caish--and I am happy. I have a morphine addiction, you see. I tremble in the morning and then all is good 'cause I shoot up. And, sometimes, I sniff.

Real world. I urge you to get used to it.

The most hatedly hated thing that I hate?! I really do "not-like" CEOs...and their minions.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

'real world'. what is that, anyway? thank god we are able to view it, each with our own natural filters. there is a slim cord that may stay stable in the world, but we each have our own way of pushing, pulling, and embellishing the cord. and with that, we have a lifetime to 'get used to it' or be comfortable with our interpretation of it. without the use of 'mind-boggling' aids.

Adamity73 said...

Wow. That is deep, BooBoo. And, also, may I add, quite wonderfully-written.

I had no idea that you were such a Transcendentalist! =o)

Thanks for commenting. It made my day better.

Peace and love, BooBoo Babydoll.

HopSkipJump said...

Adamity_bomb_bomb: I wish I knew what was going on for you when you wrote that. Perhaps I've been away too long. I hope all is well.

Adamity73 said...

Fumble-Boy: Yeah! You have been gone to fucking long. Start typing, man! =o)

What was going on with me when I wrote that? Same ole garden-variety alcoholism. Nothing more and nothing less.

You friggin' globetrotter.

Write!

=]