Tuesday, October 07, 2008

ALCOHOLISM IS A BLAST! =O)

I strongly urge you to try it! =o)

Just keep pouring that poison down your throat! =o) It is keen!

In other news, "The Shakes" aren't too fun. :-\ It kinda sucks to have your leg doing the heeby-jeebies. You look at your leg and you say, "Stop it, motherfucker," but it doesn't.

It is kicking the ills 'cause the bwane is soaked with liquor and it is sending out messages to the extremities, saying, basically, gimme more. More, goddamnit! Yesterday!

Wow.

Ah. Fuck it. Life is good. I am not an amputee--not that there is anything wrong with that!--and my fingers work, as well. I love--and I think she loves me, too--a gorgeous woman and? What? Need I say more?

Okay. I will.

Nope. You had me at the "gorgeous woman." Shakes'll fade, but True Love never does.

2 comments:

Adamity73 said...

I pick the dry snot outta me nose and I wonder what tomorrow'll bring. I think fantastic shit!

Regardless, the Beatle's "Let It Be" is now my favourite song.

Fuck it. Let it be.

=-)

Adamity73 said...

NO A LA DISCRIMINACION: It ia July 31st, 2010, now.

If you fucking EVER leave some BULLSHIT on my site EVER again, I will hunt you down and tear your fucking throat out with my motherfucking teeth.

Puta.

Bitch.

Come back again. I double-fuc king-dog dare you. Don't sully my fucking artwork, cockhead.

It's fucking yours.

Keep it.

qeahuwrghur4qe:(*fuckyou