Monday, October 08, 2007

MEET THE FAMILY

I have to go to backhoe training in Lansing, MI, this week and next. Instead of staying in a hotel, I am going to stay with my sister Melissa and her husband, Matt. This way I can bring my boys instead of having to kennel them. Melissa and Matt are the proud parents of two of Lou's littermates, Pete and Willy.

Lou has visited often. Obviously, this will be Oliver's first time. One would tend to think that a small beagle would be out of sorts, what with being surrounded by 200 pounds of brindled, muscled pit bull/boxer. I will disagree. Oliver is like Rocky Balboa: He never lets up.

Plus, if he starts feeling cornered, I think that he will be more than comfortable pulling out his Humper-mania Card.

This should be interesting.

11 comments:

Melissa said...

Why do I have the feeling that Willy and Louie will be safely on the sidelines while Pete and Oliver participate in a Hump-a-thon?

We should have some interesting stories by tomorrow night ...

Adamity73 said...

LMAO! Good point, Sees-tah.

Jay said...

That's a whole lotta dog in one place. It might get a wee bit noisy around those parts!

Anonymous said...

I hope they, as you, have a nice little vacation!!! I'm sure they will have some stories to tell of their own after this little trip!

Laura said...

Should be fun!

? said...

Oliver is like Rocky Balboa: He never lets up.

The smallest ones always have the biggest balls, don't they?

P.S. Backhoe training? What kind of filthy smut do you partake in?! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Jay: It's been loud already, ayup! ;-) And the humping is omnipresent.

They've been having fun, Teasah.

It's an adventure, Bunny!

BottleBlonde: Yes to the huge balls on the smaller males. :-P And backhoe training? You gotta keep 'em trained.

Anonymous said...

Train me baby, train me (this actually could have more than one connotation :-0
Are the doggies getting homesick?

Nanette said...

Since you seem to be running doggie daycare, would you mind watching one more? On second thought, my little dude would probably just be an after romp snack for Pete and Ollie. :)

Adamity73 said...

Hiya, Meeg! Training...coming right up! ;-P The dogs aren't getting homesick, but I am a little. ")

Sure, Nan. Send him to Lansing; I'll find him. =o) BTW, Ollie is not faring as well today as yesterday. The boys seem to be ganging up on the poor orphan. Lou protects his friend, sometimes, but he is faaaaaaaaar from innocent. ;-P

Anonymous said...

I was wondering how they all looked so similar!