Sunday, March 01, 2009

AN ODE TO LOVE

I just wanted to pop in here and say, to the world, how lucky I feel to have met and fell in love with my baby, Meegie. Every damned time I see her smile, my heart pumps a little faster. Her eyes mesmerize me and her breasts enchant me.

It is not a common occurence that human beings can find their soul in another. I'm blessed. Megan is my soul-mate.

I could not be happier.

And, now that I'm kicking Zoloft to the curb, I have never been randier. And, yes, that is a damned good thing. =o)

Just wanted to share my sunshine with the binary world.

Peace and love to you.

6 comments:

Heather said...

I'm so glad you're happy :) And...er..horny. *ahem*

Anonymous said...

I am feeling similarly euphoric, it's good, isn't it? :)

The Girl said...

I so agree with the Zoloft. After the Asshole flushed my meds, I didn't get that one refilled, and man, my libido is back off the charts !!! Thank God.

Anonymous said...

Drugs got nothin' on a good old fashioned hump day, my friend. Well played.

Suldog said...

Isn't it a great feeling? I've been blessed to have it for 19 years now.

Adamity73 said...

Heather: Oh, happy, yes! =o) Ironic, isn't it? That after I discontinued my psychotropic drugs, I had more pleasurable emotions? That is not to say that I have not had some of the blues, too, but--got damn!--a smorgasbord is much *much* better than static! =)

Bun: It is! =o)

Girlie: Ain't libido grand?! Yes, it is! =)

Sassy-Grrl: Oh! You're preachin' to the choir! ;-P

Sully: Congratulations, my friend.