Saturday, March 07, 2009

RAIN-DAY SATURDAY: FUTAB-ASTIC

FUTAB: Feet up; take a break.

Here in Michigan, we have that oh-so-lovely monotonous God-piss. The sky is gray and the (my) backyard looks like the floor of the Pontiac Silverdome after a "monstertruck" pull.

Here is an idea: four dogs, wet weather? Muddy poop-filled backyard? They can come in (maybe) but they'd better make themselves at home in el sotano.

The basement, that is. If you've not got a Spanish-to-English dictionary, I highly recommend you purchasing one. It's fun to write in another language, sometimes.

Right now, though, this shit sucks. It's a typical March Michigan weekend: great on Friday and shit on Saturday and Sunday.

Constant rain and dark gray skies? They can depress a peron's mood. Mos' def'.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dunno...I quite like the monotomous gray rainy days. I especially like walking in them when you pretty have the streets to yourself.

Anonymous said...

It's on and off pouring here today, and Kobe and Marty refuse to be outside. Even though they need to go. Kobe is a pretty pretty princess who won't walk on mud and is afraid of thunder, and Marty doesn't understand why he's getting wet and isn't in a bath, and keeps walking in circles looking up.

I'm waiting for a break in it to dash them out.

Adamity73 said...

Well, yeah, Bunny. You live in Scotland! You're brought up on this shit! =o) But, yeah, I agree with your assertion: Sometimes, days in which you can feel like the only human on the planet are pretty cool. =)

Cassie: You know what's pretty damned funny? I just referred to Ollie earler as a "princess," precisely cuz he wouldn't go outside. Great minds think alike! =o)

Frank said...

I thought I was making a big change by moving out of Michigan, but sadly moving 300 miles due west does very little to change the weather.

Adamity73 said...

Lawls, Franklin. We in southeast Michigan get all your crap weather...thanks, Chicago! =o)