Sunday, July 20, 2008

SOUL RIDE

And so...

what do you say when you
look into green-blue-gray eyes
and your gut feels all flippy?

you make a joke.

but...

what do you say when you
gaze upon long auburn locks and
full red lips?

you flip a phrase.

and...

what do you say when you suck in
a luscious body, full, sexy
in all the right places?

And you know that the love you feel
is reciprocated,
intensified?

And you know that everything is golden
and love is fucking tangible
and that love is as natural as
morning dew?

You blink.

You...blink.

And then you thank the God in the Sky
that you could be so lucky.

--Peace--

[I love you, Meagan.]



9 comments:

Laura said...

That was great Adam...you guys are so cute together!

Adamity73 said...

She my grrrrrrl, Bunny Bleu.

=o)

Me_Again said...

Aww babe, I love you too, but couldn't you have picked a more flattering picture. But. Um. Yeah. Thanks ;0)

Melissa said...

So sweet, mein bruder. I know you were missing her last week.

And Meagan, I like that photo!

Frank said...

Awww, now I feel all warm and soft inside.


That means it's time to start drinking again.

Adamity73 said...

You look great to me, Meegie.

Missy: Yes. It's a good picture and, yes, I was missin' her last week.

Frank: Don't do it, mang. You've been doing so well....

Anonymous said...

Aww you're so sweet!!!! You guys are a wonderful couple!

JenBun said...

Beautiful, Adam. Just beautiful.

You guys... :') (ummm, that's a happy tear being shed for the beauty of your love.)

Nanette said...

:D