Wednesday, April 18, 2012

WORKING TITLE

there is a thread to Life
i see a Purple woman screeching about Jesus and
God
Yaweh
pointing at me through the television screen. her
girl, Missus copeland, agrees
--they both point at me--

and all i have to say to them is
Jesus. Jesus. Jesus.

all i gotta say.

*

i changed channel and the thread of Conversation
minimized Not.
there was a show about
the Shroud of Turin
[seriously, it's that seamless]

*

'twas on charlierose
some dude was saying--
--and he was an art historian--
--
--was saying that the Shroud is. not. a. fake.
noshit. No! Shit!

*
movingon.

*

cut. away...

: "worst tornado season...ever."
yes, sheaths of Tornadic Death are not good things
the Clouds want us, now
we must be Brave.
okay, tell me how; tell me how i can be Brave when i see a
child torn to pieces in Oaklahomatellme.

more than one hundred tornadoes tore through the gut of
the country
this is two weeks after the Same.

wasalgorecorrect

wasalgorecorrect

wasalgorecorrect?!

of. Course.

*

and the polar bear does Dream.

*

i can't hammer a nail straight.
itry, ican't.

*
i'll take that over not
Realizing
what is going on....

*

i'mjoking:worlddomination

*
the faeries fly and the nymphs
fuck
and all we got is this
rotten Luck.

*

Here is a point. There are many threads of Life. Threads of Life. Who are we to say a fucking thing against *anyone*? Every person is a child of God. Truth. I unnerstan, I unnerstan.

Where's the Peace?

Do you know how sick I am of seeing all the crap in the Middle East?!  I'm done.  I'm done.  So fucking many Innocent women and children and men have died.  Right?!  Pull the plug?! We can't say a thing.

*

the night ended well
back to hubris
back to
Creativity

No comments: