Friday, April 13, 2012

PRECURSOR...STAND...BIRTH. DAY.

You ever have that feeling? I have. I feel lucky. "That Feeling"?

Love.

Keep on the sunny side of Life.

***
keeponthe
sunnyside.
***

She is Meagan. She is the Sunny Side. She *is* the Sunny Side. I love her. I love her mind, I love her soul, I love her face, I love her breasts...I love everything about her.

She is Good.

She islikePitBull--she never quits.

She. Wins.

Friday The Thirteenth is her birfday, lite

***

The computer may want to fuck with me, but I know this: Meagan is cool as hell and I will love her till past the day I die. I. Love. Her.

Forever:

forevertheLove
Flows and then the Collide
forevertheLove
Flows and Then
forevertheLoveforevertheLoveforevertheLove
till
Amanda sings
*
Guess what? you don't love a genius without
receving some motherfucking
motherfucking horns
Horns.
*
horns.
*
there. is. only. ONE. meegie.
ONLY.
one.

***Funny,eh? The rules doan apply? Yes. You'd have to meet her. She's got all the Planes of Existence...in Her.

***

She is special and I love Her.

***

It is her birthday. She turned 29 today.

***

BEAUTIFUL SO HOT.
black sooty ashes
eyelashes in Perfect
formation
wide Beautiful eyes
BrilliantBlueGreenBLUE
strong mind gorgeous body
i love Her every Mecca every
inhalationof
Her
she's Meagan goddammit
she is...
soulful and Beautiful and strong and
Blessed and preternatural and
Creative and intelligent and
Meegie and Loved and
blessed and Blessed.
*
andLoved
*

***

It is Meagan's birthday!

No comments: