Thursday, June 12, 2008

HELICOPTERS

So, I was watching the evening news and they had a story from Panama. Apparently, a helicopter spun out of control--video included--and crashed through a couple buildingtops. Half a score Panamanian police officers died in the wreck.

Que horror.

In all seriosity, that really is life-altering for the relatives of the downed Panamanians. I wish them the best in their times of grief.

However, the egomaniac I am, I seized upon one pertinent piece of information. The newscaster--Devin Scillian--intoned, "The chopper was built in 1973 and was due to be retired."

'Scuse me, Devin. I was built in 1973...and I am in no way due to be retired.

As the gray encroaches upon my goatee and newscasters speak dustily about the year of my birth, I remain intertwined with a most simple concept: forget the past and never think about the morrow and you're always one day old.

[Or...young.]

Let's play FlapperJax.

4 comments:

Jay said...

I was built in '68. Does that man that I'm due to be boxed up and stuck in the ground? Or just put out to stud? Cause I'm totally okay with the being put out to stud idea.

Adamity73 said...

Jay, Jay, Jay...I can't believe that you come to this Christian message place and inuate stuff like that. For shame, big brother--for shame.

;-P

(PS--I have had to live with being a "stud" for a long LOOOOOOOONNNG time. Most women don't dig a 13-inch cock. **sigh** But, yeah...pasture....

JenBun said...

73? You're a CLASSIC! I know classics...

Adamity73 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.