Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I have an idea. It may be greeted with disdain, but I really couldn't care less. Here's my idea: Shutter the windows and lock the door and strip to your birthday suit. Walk around your house, your apartment, hotel room, nekked as a jaybird. Feel the breeze betwixt your legs. Lay on the bed. The couch. Lay on the floor, for God's sake. Just do it naked.

Do I hear a sigh of relief from Cyberland? Isn't it fun to be naked? I'm naked as I type this. Bone-cold sober naked. I see my plickie, I see my thighs, and I'm fucking good with that.

Nakedness is fun. Spread the word.

7 comments:

Nanette said...

Naked blogging....you are on to something....no, really stand up, what is that you are sitting on ;)

Adamity73 said...

nanette? i was sitting on one hundred and four inches of my flaccid cock.

when i stand, i take great "tripod" shots.

Heather said...

Dude 104 is pretty wrong.
And the naked blogging doesn't work so well when you don't live alone.

littlemissy555 said...

Adam I think you are onto something....weather it be flacid cock or the latest blogging trend! You are right though it is bliss to be able to walk around bare assed ;0)

Adamity73 said...

It certainly is, Deer Miss. It certainly is.

I mean--we were BORN with no clothes! Why do we have to cover ourselves and goose-step towards ill-advised mediocrity?! Why?!

I'm-a gonna set a newer trend: Naked produce store shopping! And naked used-car shopping! ("Is thata piston, ma'am, or are you just happy to see me?" !!!)

And when I get arrested (again)?! I'll have the beauties of the 'Blogworld to bail my butt out! Who's with me?! Let's...go! Onward and upward, Christian soldiers!

[crickets chirp]

Anyone? Uhm, anyone? Anyone wanna to jump on the newest fad? Public nudity! Come on! Who's with me?!

[dude runs out, naked, into a slighty-busy intersection. we hear a few horn toots. we hear a few nasty comments, mainly stuff like "dude...Halloween was, like, yesterday, man. put away the anaconda" and "are you out of your fricking MIND, man?! put on some clothes!" and "hoot, hoot! i'd hit that!"]

[and the crickets? they continue to chirp, bleat, moo--whatever]

Heather said...

Honey, it's now November, in Canada. I.Don't.Think.So.

littlemissy555 said...

Ha Ha....I'm with ya Adam. I'd bail you out....or be sitting there with ya ...;0)