Saturday, May 21, 2011

WORKING TITLE

***



"Slap me."


"No."


"Slap me!"


"No!"


***


laziness precedes the fade

so-be-it attitudes rear

their Dragon-Heads


throughout life, we all humans realize these emotions:

love

trust

pleasure

addiction

pain

betrayal

forgiveness

resignation/resolution



their fucking Dragon-Heads.



there be many again there before me

who'd lived his life as though he's free

but then in the end, he had realized his gaffe

that all that all Life is is a big ole Laugh


***


I smoke too much. I have been known to drink too much. I don't eat the most healthful foodstuffs. I possess, however, a great big ole heart. I care. I empathize. I'm no fucking saint, for sure. But I get down-and-outedness. "There but for the grace of God, go I."

Whistle past the graveyard, if'n it pleases ya.


***


It was windy in the graveyard. Every breath and gust of wind brought the smell of decay.


***


Decay. Sure, bodies decay. But, too, emotions and relationships decay.


***


The dreaded red pencil plays a part in a majority of Life. I always wonder--and do believe--that the red pencil comes equipped with an eraser.



6 comments:

Melissa said...

Those fucking dragon heads are nothing if you remove the candle and see they're only shadows on the wall. Their apparent size is misleading.

Remove the fuel and it's just a gibbering monkey making motions in front of a tiny flame. You can blow it out.

You get the last laugh.

Adamity73 said...

True dat, my fair sissy. Love you.

Melissa said...

Just listened to some of your playlist there :) Love you.

Adamity73 said...

Back atcha! =)

Adamity73 said...

Miss Meliss: I just re-read what you'd written:

"Remove the fuel and it's just a gibbering monkey making motions in front of a tiny flame."

LMFAO.

Puuuuuuuuurfect. You a writer? Fricking *classic*.

"Gibbering monkey making motions..." LOL

Love you sis. You're the bestest.

--ABOmB

Adamity73 said...

Don't guess. When I wrote "you a writer?" I meant that--of for fuck's sake, of course--you're a damned good writer.

It is an absolute pleasure reading what you write.

Peace and Love,

--A