Thursday, October 21, 2010

LIFE IS...

Love.

Life is...Hope.

Life is...Faith.

Life is...fucked-up.

Put that on a poster.

Life is...Wondrous.

Life is...Beautiful.

Life is...God-like.

Life is...fucked-up.

Life? Is Life.

"Hello, pleased to meetcha, Life."

And Life is noncommittal.

That's Life! LOL

(Always the buzz-kill.)

Life.

Yes.

Do you know what pisses me off about Life? He's a jag off. He's always looking for the next quick score. Life is a three-year-old. Life is irrelevant. Life is a lifer. He'll never get away. From himself. Life is a braggart.

Life is Life.

What can ya do?!

Well....

Introduce Life to a neuron-changing experience.

And call it "Peace."

I think Life would jive on that. I think Life would break dance a mean motherfucking "Worm" on that. I think--actually, I know--that Life would spin on his motherfucking head over that.

Get with the program, Life! You slow piece of poop. Get with the fucking program.

I don't ask twice.

--Amen.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow - the word "life" now looks very strange to me.

Life IS hope and faith and fucked up and beautiful. It tosses you wonderful things and pulls the rug out from under you at the same time. Life is a top-notch juggler.

Adamity73 said...

[hums the circus theme]

=o)

Life is precious. I forgot *that* one.

Love you, sis.

Peace.