Sunday, August 22, 2010

BUILD THE FUCKING MOSQUE ALREADY

I mean, seriously. Build it. Build it!

I thougt we--as a nation--were built on religious tolerance.

Yes, we had 9/11 happen. It happened; it was horrible.

So the proposed site from Ground Zero is about a three-minute walk? So. Fucking. What.

Build it. Otherwise then, what?

Then we, as a nation, are a bald-faced hypocrite.
And, by the way? It's also a fucking community center.

Gimme a fucking break. What do people think the YMCA and the YWCA acronyms stand for?

So Christianity and Judaism work but Islam doesn't? Come fucking on.

It's simple bigotry. That's it.

9/11 was horrific. Just horrific. Here is a help to all the bigots out there: One group of people are not all the same. There are bad apples in every bunch.

I must repeat: It may be a mosque (so what?) but it will also be a community center.

Let's move on, folks....
This really pisses me off. I mean, really. Pisses me off, man.

3 comments:

Adamity73 said...

T-Bone: I'll look at your link after this: You've befuddled me, man. I must admit: I am completely word-weary. You write well, and it is with a passion. Passion for what, at this point, I dunno.

Um...

My point was this: Build it. Though I literally hate the terrorists who hijacked the planes, I actually love Muslims and people who adhere to the Islamic faith. They're good people and Islam DOES NOT, intentionally, support Violence. It just doesn't.

I mean, to break it down, what religion *doesn't* want to propogate itself? I can think of one: Self-meditaion.

Other than that? Yes. *Every* religion.

On this weblog, I speak of Peace. I want it and I *need* to have it.

Peace.

Adamity73 said...

"Tacticians"? Wow, man.

Just...wow.

I think our beliefs differ, dude.

Jennifer said...

Yep. What you said.

I don't understand how the bigotry and hatred is just allowed to grow and grow. Nothing good's ever going to come out of all this.